TimberlakeSmith is a well-established insurance firm with a strong history of advising and representing clients on first-party and third-party insurance claims.
Our team has experience representing policyholders, insureds, claimants, insurance companies, and insurance industry associations under the following coverage areas:
- Motor Vehicle/Automobile Liability including Uninsured
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical and Legal Professional Liability
- Officer and Director Liability/Errors and Omissions
- Disability — short- and long-term
- Property damage
- Real Estate Broker Liability
- Surety (guarantor)
- Commercial General Liability
- Wrongful Death/Infant Settlements
We have knowledge of claims adjusting and are therefore able to advise and assist in areas such as questions of insurance coverage, duty to defend, and bad faith claims. Our primary objective is to manage important details early in the life cycle of a claim to position the claim for administrative resolution, alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, or full litigation as the claim may require.